Are you struggling to view the analytics of your Squarespace form submissions? It can be frustrating when you can’t access the data you need to improve your website’s performance.
In this blog post, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to view all the analytics of your Squarespace forms and buttons.
We will also cover some possible solutions if you are having trouble accessing the data.
Additionally, we will discuss why and when you should view Squarespace form submissions to optimize your website’s performance.
As experts in website design and development, we have the knowledge and experience to help you get the most out of your Squarespace website.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to View Squarespace Form Submissions, check out this video tutorial:
How To View Squarespace Form Submissions:
Here is how to view all the analytics of your forms or buttons on Squarespace:
- Go to your logo and click on the dashboard.
- Click on your site or go to your site settings.
- Go to analytics.
- Select “form and button conversions.”
- You will be able to view all the conversions in the last 30 days or the last day.
- If you do not have any data available, it may be because your account is brand new or you do not have any running forms on your website.
That’s it! You can now view all the analytics of your Squarespace form submissions. If this tutorial helped you, please leave a like and subscribe for more helpful tutorials. Have a good day!
Can’t View Squarespace Form Submissions – How to fix it?
If you are having trouble viewing the analytics of your Squarespace form submissions, there are a few possible solutions to try:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Squarespace account and have access to the website dashboard.
- Navigate to the analytics section by clicking on your site logo and selecting “Analytics” from the dropdown menu.
- Once in the analytics section, select “Form and Button Conversions” to view all the conversions in the last 30 days.
- If you are not seeing any data available, it could be because your account is new or you have not received any form submissions yet.
- Double-check that your form is properly set up and connected to your email or CRM system to ensure that you are receiving submissions.
- If you are still having issues viewing your form submissions, try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to access your Squarespace account.
By following these steps, you should be able to view all the analytics and submissions from your Squarespace forms with ease.
Why and When Should You View Squarespace Form Submissions?
Viewing Squarespace form submissions can provide valuable insights into the performance of your website’s forms and buttons. Here are some reasons why and when you should view Squarespace form submissions:
- Track conversions: By viewing form submissions, you can track how many people have filled out your forms and clicked your buttons. This can help you determine the effectiveness of your website’s calls to action and make necessary improvements.
- Identify trends: By analyzing form submission data over time, you can identify trends in user behavior and adjust your website accordingly. For example, if you notice that users are abandoning a certain form field, you can make changes to improve the user experience.
- Monitor performance: Viewing form submissions can help you monitor the performance of your website’s forms and buttons. If you notice a decrease in submissions or conversions, you can investigate the issue and make necessary changes.
- Optimize marketing efforts: By tracking form submissions, you can determine which marketing efforts are driving the most traffic to your website and adjust your strategy accordingly.
In general, it is a good practice to view Squarespace form submissions regularly to ensure that your website is performing optimally and to make necessary improvements.
Conclusion – View Squarespace Form Submissions
Analyzing Squarespace form submissions is crucial to improving your website’s performance.
By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this blog post, you can easily access all the analytics of your forms and buttons.
If you encounter any issues, there are several possible solutions to try, including ensuring that your form is properly set up and connected to your email or CRM system.
Viewing form submissions can help you track conversions, identify trends, monitor performance, and optimize your marketing efforts.
As experts in website design and development, we highly recommend regularly viewing Squarespace form submissions to ensure that your website is functioning optimally and to make necessary improvements.