Are you using Squarespace’s free plan and wondering if it’s time to upgrade? Upgrading to a paid plan can give you access to more features, a custom domain, increased storage and bandwidth, and better customer support.
But how do you upgrade your plan, and what if you’re having trouble doing so? In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps to upgrade your Squarespace plan and provide solutions to common issues you may encounter along the way.
Plus, we’ll discuss why and when you should consider upgrading to a paid plan.
As Squarespace experts, we have the expertise and experience to guide you through the process.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to Upgrade Plan On Squarespace, check out this video tutorial:
How to Upgrade Plan on Squarespace
Upgrading your Squarespace plan is a simple process. If you are currently using the free plan, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Squarespace account and go to your website.
- Click on the “Go to Website” button to view your website.
- If your website is not public yet, go back to the account page and click on “Billing.”
- Under “Subscription,” you will see a trial subscription with no payment information or invoices. Click on “Website.”
- You will see a 14-day free trial for your website, but it is still in Private mode. Click on “Upgrade” to make it public.
- Select the plan that suits you best from the options provided: Personal, Business, or Basic.
- If you want to change from one plan to another, simply go back to the “Billing” page and select the new plan.
That’s it! Upgrading your Squarespace plan is quick and easy. If this guide helped you, please leave a like and subscribe for more helpful tips. Have a great day!
Can’t Upgrade Plan On Squarespace – How to fix it?
Upgrading your Squarespace plan can be a hassle-free process if you follow the right steps. However, if you are unable to upgrade your plan, there could be a few reasons why. Here are some possible solutions to help you fix the issue:
1. Check Your Billing Information
If you are unable to upgrade your plan, it could be due to incorrect billing information. Check that your payment method is up to date and valid. If your payment method is expired or invalid, you won’t be able to upgrade your plan. Update your billing information and try again.
2. Check Your Account Permissions
Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to upgrade your plan. If you are not the account owner or administrator, you may not have the necessary permissions to upgrade your plan. Check with the account owner or administrator to ensure that you have the necessary permissions to upgrade your plan.
3. Clear Your Browser Cache
If you are still unable to upgrade your plan, try clearing your browser cache. Sometimes, cached data can prevent you from accessing certain features on Squarespace. Clear your browser cache and try again.
4. Contact Squarespace Support
If none of the above solutions work, contact Squarespace support. They will be able to assist you with upgrading your plan and resolving any issues you may be experiencing.
By following these steps, you should be able to upgrade your Squarespace plan without any issues. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to Squarespace support for assistance.
Why and When Should You Upgrade Plan on Squarespace?
If you’re still using the free plan on Squarespace, it might be time to consider upgrading to a paid plan. Here are some reasons why and when you should upgrade:
- More features: With a paid plan, you’ll have access to more features and tools to help you customize and optimize your website.
- Custom domain: Upgrading to a paid plan allows you to use a custom domain name for your website, which can make it look more professional and easier to remember.
- No Squarespace branding: With a paid plan, you can remove any Squarespace branding from your website, giving it a more polished and professional look.
- Increased storage and bandwidth: Paid plans come with more storage and bandwidth, which can be important if you have a lot of content or expect a lot of traffic to your site.
- Better customer support: Paid plans come with priority customer support, so if you have any issues or questions, you’ll be able to get help more quickly.
As for when you should upgrade, it depends on your specific needs and goals for your website. If you’re just starting out and don’t need a lot of features or customization options, the free plan might be sufficient for now. However, if you’re looking to grow your website and make it more professional, upgrading to a paid plan can be a smart investment. Additionally, if you’re experiencing any limitations or issues with the free plan, upgrading can help you overcome those challenges and take your website to the next level.
Conclusion – Upgrade Plan On Squarespace
Upgrading your Squarespace plan from the free version to a paid plan can provide you with access to more features, increased storage and bandwidth, a custom domain, and better customer support.
Upgrading is a simple process that involves logging in to your account, selecting the plan that suits you best, and updating your billing information if necessary.
If you encounter any issues, you can try clearing your browser cache, checking your billing information and account permissions, or contacting Squarespace support.
Upgrading to a paid plan is a smart investment if you’re looking to grow your website and make it more professional.
It can also help you overcome any limitations or issues you may be experiencing with the free plan.
As Squarespace experts, we are here to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.