Have you ever tried to remove the footer on your Wix website, only to find that it won’t budge? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Removing the footer on Wix can be a bit tricky, but with the right steps, it’s definitely possible.
In this blog post, we’ll share with you a step-by-step guide on how to remove the footer on your Wix website.
We’ll also discuss why and when you should consider removing the footer, as well as some common issues you may encounter and how to fix them.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to Remove Footer On Wix Website, check out this video tutorial:
How To Remove Footer On Wix Website?
Follow these steps to remove the footer on your Wix website:
- Go to the Wix editor.
- Click on “Edit” and try to disable all features. You’ll see that you can’t do it because your footer can’t be hidden. Click on “Got it”.
- Go to “Site” in the top right and click on “Go to Editor”.
- Click on “Switch to Editor”.
- Scroll down to your footer and click on everything that’s in it.
- Delete everything in the footer by doing so. You can also drag it to make it as small as possible.
- Once you’ve made it as small as possible, you’ll see that there is no footer left.
- Be aware that if you want to go back into the Wix ADI, your footer will return. You can remove your footer and then edit further on in the Wix ADI editor.
- If you’re using the Wix editor, click on “Save” every time you make a change. Auto save is on, but if you just want to be sure, make sure to click on “Save” and “Save changes”.
That’s basically how you remove your footer on Wix. If this tutorial was helpful, leave a like. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Can’t Remove Footer On Wix Website – How to fix it?
If you’re having trouble removing the footer on your Wix website, don’t worry, you’re not alone. This is a common issue that many Wix users face, but fortunately, there are a few solutions you can try.
Firstly, make sure you’re in the Wix editor and not the Wix ADI. If you’re in the ADI, you won’t be able to remove the footer. To switch to the editor, go to the top right corner and click on “Site” then “Go to Editor” and then “Switch to Editor”.
Once you’re in the editor, scroll down to your footer and click on everything that’s in it. You can then delete it by doing so or drag it to make it as small as possible. However, please note that you can’t actually delete it because Wix doesn’t support that.
Another solution is to hide the footer by changing its settings. To do this, click on the footer and then click on the settings icon. From there, you can choose to hide the footer on all pages or on specific pages.
If none of these solutions work, you can try contacting Wix support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with a custom solution or fix the issue for you.
In conclusion, removing the footer on your Wix website is possible, but it may require a bit of trial and error. Try these solutions and see which one works best for you. And don’t forget to save your changes every time you make a modification to your website.
Why and when should you Remove Footer On Wix Website?
Removing the footer on your Wix website can be beneficial for a few reasons:
- Customization: By removing the footer, you have more control over the design of your website. You can remove any default elements that you don’t want and make your website look more unique.
- Cleaner Look: Some website owners prefer a cleaner look without a footer. Removing the footer can help achieve this aesthetic.
- More Space: If you have a lot of content on your website, removing the footer can give you more space to work with.
However, it’s important to note that removing the footer may not be appropriate for all websites. If you have important information or legal disclaimers in your footer, it may not be a good idea to remove it.
It’s also important to consider when to remove the footer. If you’re still in the process of designing your website, it may be best to leave the footer in place until you’re ready to finalize your design. Once you’re satisfied with the overall look of your website, you can then remove the footer if desired.
Conclusion – Remove Footer On Wix Website
In conclusion, removing the footer on your Wix website can be a bit tricky, but it’s definitely possible with the right steps.
By following the step-by-step guide we provided, you can easily remove the footer and gain more control over the design of your website.
Additionally, we discussed some common issues you may encounter and how to fix them, as well as why and when you should consider removing the footer.
While removing the footer can be beneficial for customization, a cleaner look, and more space, it’s important to consider the content in your footer before removing it.
If you’re still unsure about removing the footer, it may be best to leave it in place until you’re ready to finalize your website design.
Overall, the key takeaway is to experiment and find what works best for your website.