Have you ever struggled with creating subpages on Wix? It used to be a simple drag and drop process, but now it requires a few extra steps.
In this blog post, we will discuss how to create subpages on Wix and what to do if you’re having trouble.
We’ll also explore the benefits of creating subpages, such as better website organization, improved user experience, and enhanced SEO.
Whether you’re a business owner or a website designer, this post will provide you with the expertise, authority, and huge experience you need to create subpages on Wix successfully.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to Create Subpages On Wix, check out this video tutorial:
How To Create Subpages On Wix:
- Go to the Wix editor.
- Click on “Add” and select “Section to Page” or “Page” to create the page you want to turn into a subpage.
- Select the page you want to turn into a subpage, for example, the “Pricing Plans” page.
- Click on “Add This Page”.
- Go to the website menu and you’ll see all the pages, including the “Pricing Plans” page.
- To turn the “Pricing Plans” page into a subpage, click on “All Pages” in the top left and then click on the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Add a Menu” or drag the page to the right.
- To set it as a subitem, click on the three dots or grab it by the four dots and drag it to the right.
- If you want to turn other pages into subpages, drag them to the right as well.
- Go to the shop page and you’ll see the “Testimonials” and “Pricing Plans” pages as subpages.
- If you want to edit your subpages, go to the dropdown menu and select the page you want to edit.
- If you have any questions, ask in the comments below.
Can’t Create Subpages On Wix – How to fix it?
Creating subpages on Wix used to be a simple drag and drop process, but now it requires a few extra steps. If you’re having trouble creating subpages on Wix, here are a few possible solutions:
1. Use the “Add a Menu” feature: Instead of dragging the page to the right to create a subpage, click on “Add a Menu” and then set the page as a subitem by clicking on the three dots or dragging it to the right.
2. Edit the menu: Even if a page appears as a subpage on your website, it may not be listed as a subpage in the “All Pages” section. To edit your subpages, click on “Edit Menu” and select the page you want to edit from the drop-down menu.
3. Check for compatibility issues: If you’re still having trouble creating subpages, make sure that the page you’re trying to turn into a subpage is compatible with the main page. Some pages, such as blog pages, cannot be turned into subpages.
By following these steps, you should be able to create subpages on your Wix website without any issues. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Why and when should you Create Subpages On Wix?
Creating subpages on Wix can be very beneficial for your website. Here are some reasons why and when you should create subpages:
- Organize your website: Subpages allow you to organize your website and make it easier for visitors to navigate through your site.
- Better user experience: When your website is well-organized, visitors can quickly find what they are looking for, which can lead to a better user experience.
- Improved SEO: Subpages can improve your website’s SEO by making it easier for search engines to crawl and index your website.
- Highlight important content: You can use subpages to highlight important content on your website, such as your services, testimonials, or pricing plans.
- Expansion: Subpages can help you expand your website as your business grows. You can add new subpages to your website as needed.
In conclusion, creating subpages on Wix can help you organize your website, improve the user experience, and boost your SEO. It’s a great way to highlight important content and expand your website as your business grows.
Conclusion – Create Subpages On Wix
Creating subpages on Wix may seem daunting at first, but it can greatly benefit your website.
By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you can successfully create subpages and improve your website organization, user experience, and SEO.
Additionally, if you encounter any issues, there are solutions available such as using the “Add a Menu” feature or checking for compatibility issues.
Remember, subpages can also be used to highlight important content and expand your website as your business grows.
So, whether you’re a business owner or a website designer, don’t hesitate to create subpages on Wix and take advantage of all the benefits they have to offer.