Are you struggling to build trust with potential customers on your WordPress website? Adding testimonials to your testimonial section can be a powerful tool to influence potential customers and increase conversion rates.
In this blog post, we will guide you on how to add testimonials to your WordPress website using the Strong Testimonials plugin.
We will also discuss why and when you should add testimonials to your website, highlighting the benefits of adding testimonials such as building trust, providing social proof, and standing out from your competitors.
Follow our expert tips and advice to improve your website’s credibility and attract more customers.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to Add Testimonials In WordPress Testimonial Section, check out this video tutorial:
How To Add Testimonials In WordPress Testimonial Section?
Here is how to add testimonials in WordPress testimonial section:
- Install the Strong Testimonials plugin by going to Plugins and searching for “Strong Testimonials”. Once you find it, click on Install and then Activate.
- After activating the plugin, click on Testimonials and then Add New.
- Enter the title and description of the testimonial.
- Scroll down and fill in the client details, including their full name, email address, company website URL, and star rating.
- Click on Set Featured Image to add an image to the testimonial.
- Click on Publish to add the testimonial to your website.
- To add more testimonials, repeat steps 2-6.
- Click on Views to create a slider with your testimonials.
- Click on Add New and enter a name for the slider.
- Select the mode “Display Slideshow” from the Single Template dropdown.
- Select one or more testimonials, categories, and the quantity you want to show.
- Customize the settings according to your requirements.
- Click on Save Changes and then copy the code.
- Open the page where you want to add the testimonials and paste the code in the desired location.
- Update the page and view it to see your testimonials in the slider.
This is how you can add a testimonial section on your WordPress website using the Strong Testimonials plugin.
Can’t Add Testimonials In WordPress Testimonial Section – How to fix it?
Adding testimonials to your WordPress website can be a great way to showcase your business’s success and build trust with potential customers. However, sometimes issues can arise when trying to add testimonials to the testimonial section. Here are some possible solutions to fix this problem:
1. Ensure that you have installed and activated the Strong Testimonials plugin. This plugin is necessary to create a testimonial section on your website.
2. When adding a new testimonial, make sure to fill out all required fields, including the client’s full name, email address, company website URL, and star rating. Failure to fill out all required fields may prevent the testimonial from being added to the section.
3. Check that the featured image is properly set for each testimonial. Without a featured image, the testimonial may not show up in the section.
4. If you are trying to add the testimonials to a specific page, make sure to copy and paste the code generated by the Strong Testimonials plugin into the correct page. Failure to do so may prevent the testimonials from showing up on the desired page.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully add testimonials to your WordPress testimonial section. If you continue to experience issues, consider reaching out to the Strong Testimonials support team for further assistance.
Why and When Should You Add Testimonials In WordPress Testimonial Section?
Testimonials are an essential part of any website, especially for businesses. They are a powerful tool that can influence potential customers and build trust in your brand. Here are some reasons why and when you should add testimonials in WordPress testimonial section:
- Build Trust: Testimonials are a great way to build trust with your potential customers. When they see positive feedback from your previous clients, they are more likely to trust your brand and make a purchase.
- Improve Conversion Rates: Testimonials can improve your website’s conversion rates. When customers see the positive experiences of others, they are more likely to convert into paying customers.
- Provide Social Proof: Testimonials provide social proof that your business is legitimate and trustworthy. They show that other people have had a positive experience with your brand.
- Highlight Your Strengths: Testimonials can help you highlight your strengths and unique selling points. When your clients mention specific features or aspects that they enjoyed, it can help you showcase your strengths.
- Stand Out from Competitors: Testimonials can help you stand out from your competitors. When potential customers see that you have satisfied clients, it can give you an edge over your competitors who may not have any testimonials.
Overall, adding testimonials to your WordPress testimonial section can be a great way to build trust, improve conversion rates, provide social proof, highlight your strengths, and stand out from your competitors. It is recommended to add testimonials as soon as you have satisfied clients who are willing to share their positive experiences with your brand.
Conclusion – Add Testimonials In WordPress Testimonial Section
Adding testimonials to your WordPress website can be a game-changer when it comes to building trust with potential customers and increasing conversion rates.
By following our expert tips and using the Strong Testimonials plugin, you can easily add testimonials to your website and showcase your business’s success.
Remember to fill out all required fields, set a featured image, and copy and paste the code into the correct page to avoid any issues.
Testimonials provide social proof, highlight your strengths, and help you stand out from your competitors.
Don’t wait to add testimonials to your website – start building trust with your potential customers today!